Can I bring in my current PC, buy a bunch of new parts and have it all put together same day?

Options

I would have asked this question of customer support but couldn't find any (the chat button wouldn't work even though I tried it in 3 different browsers and the national number, once I asked for a build support person, rang for 3 minutes before hanging up on me). Unfortunately, MC is a 4 hr round trip for me so I can't just stroll into the store and ask.

I'm looking at almost a brand new build (but not quite). I'd like to have my current SSD (bought from MC within the last 5 mos) and HDD integrated with the new parts, along with my PSU (also bought from MC within the last 5 mos). I'm wanting to pick up a builder's bundle and an open box GPU, plus I'll probably need a new case and have it all put together but because of the drive time for me, I'm wondering if this can be done the same day I'm over there. I expect there'd be a cost for that, which of course I'd like to know a ballpark figure but doubt such can be given by the community. So is this sort of combination of services possible to happen in the same day?

Best Answer

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99