Will MacBook Air M2 16/512 be back in stock at GA-Marietta?

Options

So the MBA M2 16/512 still shows up on the GA-Duluth store site, but not on the GA-Marietta store site. On the GA-Marietta site, it doesn't even show up as an out of stock item when browsing through the MacBook Airs. It's just not on the list.

I'm wondering whether this means the Marietta store has stopped carrying it, or it's just out of stock. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• TSKevinG
    Options

Good afternoon @mba1312

Thank you for contacting micro center. For the item in question that you see on the Duluth page, do you have the sku number for this?

• mba1312
    Options

Thank you both for responding! The one Rye_Bread linked is the one. SKU 432138. Maybe the M3 will launch soon and that's why they're not continuing to stock the upgraded M2...

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    Here's hoping!

I will admit, from time to time I notice that an item will cease to be stocked for a period of time, then return to a more normal stocking rate down the line. The entire process is a little wonky, and there are dozens of reasons why this could happen, but we may see more of this SKU in the future. It not being stocked for the time being doesn't necessarily mean there's a new one on the horizon. 

Keep an eye out! Worst case scenario, if you can't get to the Duluth store you may be able to speak to the salespeople at Marietta and they may be able to have one transferred for you. That's done at the store level, though. 

Best of luck!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99