Looking to build the fastest 4k/120 gaming rig I can

Options

I Currently run an i9-10900k and RTX3090 hooked up to a LGC1 OLED (yeah I know real gamers use a monitor, but I like gaming from my couch with a controller) and would like to build a faster rig. Picked what I thought might fit the build off various reviews, but it has been a while since I have kept on top of what the best hardware is. 

Budget - Not too concerned with the price. Performance is more important to me than the price tag. Not looking to drop 10k here or anything, but I could drop 5 or 6 if there are gains to be had. 

This is what I have picked from a little research and hoping to get some advice on optimizing it (both lowering the cost of parts if there is no actual gain from the more expensive parts and bumping up to more expensive parts if there are gains to be had)

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D Raphael AM5 4.2GHz 8-Core Boxed Processor - Heatsink Not Included

Motherboard: Gigabyte - X670E AORUS MASTER AMD AM5 eATX Motherboard

RAM: G.Skill - Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-5600 PC5-44800 CL30 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F5-5600J3036D16GX2-TZ5NR - Black

Case: Lian Li - LANCOOL III RGB Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Black

Power Supply: Corsair - RMx Series RM1000x 1000 Watt 80 Plus Gold ATX Fully Modular Power Supply

Video Card: Gigabyte - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Xtreme Waterforce Overclocked Liquid Cooled 24GB GDDR6X PCIe 4.0 Graphics Card

Primary Disk: Samsung - 990 PRO 2TB Samsung V NAND 3-bit MLC PCIe Gen 4 x4 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD - With Heatsink

CPU Cooling: Corsair - iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT 360mm All in One Liquid CPU Cooling Kit

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings,

Well, if budget isn't much of a concern and you're going for top-of-the-line, I can't really make any different suggestions against what you have picked out here, everything you have picked out is what I'd really consider top-end for gaming.

• Klayan
    Klayan
    First Comment
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Ok thanks. I kinda messed up on my last rig. Didn't do my research to know 10th gen didn't support pcie 4 and the 11th Gen dropped after I bought the rig, but before I even had it in hand. Just wanted to make sure something similiar wasn't gonna happen here. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99