Dell Latitude E6430s

Options
TTMICRO
TTMICRO ✭✭
First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited June 2023 in Prebuilt PCs and Laptops

I bought this dell latitude E6430s laptop from Micro Center, it like 5-7 years old. Very good Laptop, and I do love this laptop, but now I am having a Battery problem with it. The battery is not charging on it own anymore. I have to keep it plug in the AC to use it. I call Dell the Maker to purchase a new battery, but they are saying they don't make battery for this dell model anymore. At this point I don't know what to do, anyone suggestion or feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• TTMICRO
    TTMICRO ✭✭
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Hi Power Spec_MikeW, Thanks for replying and for this bit of information, real invaluable information. I am going to start working on this battery now. I will keep you updated with the result. Really appreciate your help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99