G443 Lighting

Options

I've done what I can, which isn't very much. There seems to be no way to program the LED fans on G443 build, except from the preset buttons on the case.

Everyone keeps referring me MSI Center, which only effects the motherboard, which is now on a different cycle than the fans. Wonderful.

I had assumed since it was an Lian Li case, the fans would be to. Downloaded their software L-Connect (version 3),. Including troubleshooting manually installing a patch. The first few seconds L-Connect finds them, but disappears. Upon farther research, I found the Lian Li mATX 205 Mesh case only has 3 fans, but this build as 5... what else is in here? Could it be effecting the software?

A $2000 computer should have more than default color settings available. Has anyone else figured this mess out?

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

@ElleElleElle

It must be synced the board, which it should be from the factory but this may have been changed. Set the motherboard to a static color in Mystic Light. Then press the mode button until the case fans match. Now when you change the color in Mystic Lights they should all change.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99