broken monitor

Options

So i feel real defeated, i just purchased a ACER monitor with my new PC build

when i picked the monitor up from the store there was a visible hole on the lower left corner of the box, i didn't think too much of it, because it looked like only the cardboard was damaged.

last night i decided to set up my pc to install windows and when i unboxed the monitor the base plate was missing and i spent some time dealing with CS to get it replaced, so cool i get the base plate sorted out, since i had everything out i decided to at least install windows so i removed the monitor from the packaging and saw a huge crack in the lower left corner of the screen, in the exact spot where the packaging was punctured, it looks like someone kicked it maybe? i don't want to assume malice but this is concerning.

I live in the Bronx and the store is in Flushing Queens, it is going to cost me at least 50 dollars to Uber just to return this item.

all i want is a functioning uncracked monitor that i paid for, but since getting that home is gonna cost another 50 dollars i just want my money back.

im not even mad, just sad that this was my very first experience with company.

i do want to give credit to the CS reps, David and Rob who assisted me with the baseplate issue, so i know that you guys care, but i am so disappointed and not looking forward to the trip back to that store at all.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99