Question about Replacement Plan

Options

Hello - I bought an Arctis Nova Pro Wireless headset late last year and got the 2 Year replacement plan for them. When I first got them, there was a very high pitched noise that happens when (I'm assuming) it's in noise cancelling mode and no other audio is playing. I have sensitive ears and can hear things many can't, so I just figured it might be normal I'd have to live with it or not use noise cancelling. Then a few months ago I noticed loud static crackling whenever I use the mute button - not always, but a lot of the time.

I just got my boyfriend a set after his old headset fell apart on him, and decided to try his out to compare. His does not have the high pitched noise, nor the loud crackling when the mute button is used.

My question is, are the issues I'm experiencing with my headset covered by the replacement plan? If so, do I just need the headset/base station/included wires/receipt (I don't know if I have the box)? It's a bit of a drive to the nearest Micro Center, I don't want to get there and find out it's not covered or I don't have everything I need.

Best Answer

• JeremyS
    JeremyS ✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, those issues are typically covered by the manufacture, microcenter will also cover anything manufacture related. Crackling issues are covered. Just bring in the headset, we do not need the box. We can also look it up by phone number to verify your purchase and protection. Just let the associate know there is crackling going on and they should process your replacement plan. Best of luck!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99