Price match and $25 off $100 or more purchase?

Options

I went in store to redeem my coupon that I recieved for $25 off $100 purchase. One of the items I used to reach that $100 was price matched. The manager did not allow me to use my coupon. I was wondering why if its not "discounted" it is price matched to a competitor. I just wanted to know if there was anything I can do or even try to use the coupon online with price match. Any one have any help?

Best Answer

Answers

• GavinT
    GavinT admin
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited June 2023
    Options

@nick_crc Since you price matched the item, it brought the sub total below $100, so the coupon won't trigger. However, If the total happened to be over that amount after the price match, they may have still rejected the coupon. Since it's not supposed to be combined with any other deals or markdowns.

• nick_crc
    Options
    @GavinT_TS the final price was over $100. But the thing was that its not technically a markdown thats the price its “supposed to be.” Cause the other item I had purchased instead was “marked down” to a different price by the store and the coupon worked. I am wondering if that works why didn’t a price match work?
  • GavinT
    Options

I suppose I don't fully understand the question? If an item is priced matched, that would be considered a markdown. The price it's "supposed to be" wouldn't be dictated by what a competitor marks it at, but rather what we sell it for at our store.

• nick_crc
    Options
    @GavinT_TS sorry maybe I didn’t explain well enough. I meant that the item I ended up buying and using the coupon with was a markdown as well cause it was originally $69.99 on the sticker price and marked $54.99 on the machine, and then around $47 after the coupon applied. Im saying that this markdown counted for the coupon. But a price match didnt count towards the coupon, so I am confused what dictates a markdown, if the store sale doesn’t count? Im just confused.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99