Digital Home

Options

I'm looking for a touch screen PC monitor standalone that I might be able to have multiple locations for calendars and tasks that are synced. I currently use outlook calendar in Google Calendar and those are synced. I want multiple places where I'd be able to edit or enter tasks and/or calendars. I have staff employees that need to use these throughout an estate on a regular basis like every day every hour of every day or less. I hope that makes sense.

Comments

• GavinT
    Options

@wespilot80 You mentioned that you use Google Calendar, so I'm assuming you're using Google Assistant, correct? Did you already have any other smart home hardware already installed around the house?

I ask this because you have many options when it comes to smart home monitors and hubs. For example, if you're already in the Google ecosystem, then something like a Google Nest Hub may be a great option for you! If you're in the Apple ecosystem, then you'll need either an iPad, Apple TV, or HomePod to use as a HomeKit hub. Which I would recommend the iPad for your circumstance. Amazon also has their own ecosystem with Alexa, which in that case you would want to look at Echo Show.

If you don't already have any other smart devices, my next question naturally is going to be: What phone do you have?

Overall when it comes down to having a smart home - consistency is key! Ideally you want all devices to interact with each other seamlessly. It's okay if your lights are a different brand than your cameras, but you don't want to buy a camera that only works with Alexa, when all of your lighting is HomeKit compatible. So if you already have an iPhone, I don't see a good reason to use Google Assistant, unless you're already in their ecosystem.

I look forward to your reply, as over the past few years, I've done a deep dive into home automation myself and I would be more than happy to provide more tips and insight!

• wespilot80
    Options

I don't use Google assistant. and I have and android phone. I currently use alexa on on all of my devices (but I'm not in love with it. I am definately looking to a more seamless digital environment. but I will for the short term just have to use what I have.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99