Micro Center Online Receipt Email Not Received - Need Receipt for RMA

Options

Hello! For about a week I have been trying to get a copy of a receipt for a purchase I made in 2022, in an effort to have proof of purchase for submitting an RMA for manufacturer's warranty on my EVGA NVIDIA 3090. I cannot find the original receipt.

I was able to follow this KB article https://community.microcenter.com/kb/articles/4-how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-my-receipt to locate the request for a resend of the receipt. I see the in-store transaction that I made and the products I purchased, and when I click "View Receipt", I see the transaction summary load with "Resend Receipt" button below it. However, each time I use the Resend Receipt button, I do not see an email in my inbox, even after waiting multiple days.

When I use the button, the page refreshes but does not give any confirmation or notice that an email was sent or that a request was made. I am wondering if the email is even being sent. I will note that I have been receiving other emails (news/ads) from Micro Center, but have not see this. I have also checked spam to no avail. For reference, it is an aol email address.

Any help in getting this receipt would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your time!

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99