Is this covered by micro center warranty?

Options
I had my pc built at micro center and for some reason my applications are randomly crashing, my monitors are turning off and on, and I'm getting blue screens saying, "Something went wrong." According to micro center's terms, to make a warranty claim on a completed build like mine the claim has to meet the following conditions:
1. The issue has to actually be covered by the warranty.
2. Any issues because of the building of the computer have to be made within the 90 day labor warranty, which starts immediately after picking up the pc from the store.
3. Any covered issue not to do with the building of the pc must be made within the 2 year warranty period.
4. The claim must be made within 30 days of the issue occurring.
I meet all of the time based criteria but I'm just not sure if my issues are even covered by any of the warranties. Can someone please help me out?

Answers

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

If you have a warranty on it you can take it into the shop and the initial diagnostic would be covered, if it turns out there is something that is not covered under the warranty (software issue or physical damage for instance) the technicians will let you know and will not proceed with repair until your solution is discussed and approved by you.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99