G714 error: 0xC0000022

Options

Been getting this error every 1-2 minutes while playing Lost Ark which is causing random crashes to desktop, or application getting stuck in the background. Every other game runs fine any ideas?

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

@Maks

I'll correspond with you here instead of the other post to make it simpler. Lets verify a few things.

1. System arrived and suffered from warm boot issues and it sounds like random instability. You flashed from 1M4 to 1M6 and the issues continue. Is this correct?
    2. If the answer is 'Yes' to the above. After flashing to 1M6, did you receive a warning that the BIOS reset and did you need to enable XMP again?
  • Maks
    Options

When I got my system I had a ton of crashes in every application even Chrome, I flash-booted a month ago to the latest MSI PRO B650-P WIFI update to 7D78v17 which fixed my "restart PC stuck on hang" issue from the other post but my crashes would BSOD/Black screen randomly once or twice a day. Then decided to flash into 1M6 and my restart issue came back but haven't had a BSOD/black screen crash yet however Lost Ark is still giving me issues with crashing to the desktop/background. I enabled XMP every time I flashed.

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options

@Maks

Thanks for the information. System still seems unstable then. Lets try this:

Create a bootable flash drive for memtest86 here: https://www.memtest86.com/

I'd like you to run four passes, just test 7, 8 and 9 to speed things up. Let me know what you see.

• Maks
    Options
    There might be some problems lol
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options

@Maks

Yes, there certainly is. Next step is we want to see if we can rule it down to a single stick. I'd ask you to run the same test with each stick installed individually. If one fails, swap them around and confirm it's not the slot. If it's as simple as a kit of RAM, we'll send that out. If it's an IMC or board issue, that's going to be a bit different.

• Maks
    Options
    Ok one of the sticks run just fine while the other one causes a bunch of errors tested them both separately in the same slot
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options

@Maks

That makes it simple. Let me email you when I get into the office and I'll send out a request for replacement RAM. When I'm doing this for a customer, I like to test the new kit in house. Takes about a day.

• Maks
    Options
    Sounds good, everything seems to be running fine now with one ram stick while I wait.
  • PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options

@Maks

I sent an email to the email on your forum account.

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    Options

@Maks

Make sure you reply to my email either tonight or tomorrow morning. I need to confirm that your information. If you didn't get an email, please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99