Build of the Week 9/29 - 10/5

Options
MicroCenterOfficial
edited January 8 in Build Showcase

Every week, we choose some of our favorite builds submitted to our Build Showcase, with one very talented builder getting highlighted as our Community Build of the Week and also getting an exclusive Micro Center T-Shirt! This week's Community build is:

First Build!

Created by Steve H.

Chosen by @Rye_Bread

Hey again, everyone! Thanks once again for taking part in this week's Build of the Week contest. After much deliberation, Roxanne T is being crowned this week's winner! 

This is an awesome build with some great rounded-off specs, featuring an Intel i7 12700k and an AMD RX 6700XT. I love the Final Fantasy VII theme, especially with some of the characters posed throughout the case. I see the Hyte Y60 used in a lot of builds nowadays, but yours stands out nicely! I reaaaally like that shade of blue you used for the lighting, I think I'm gonna steal that for my own PC. I'm still on the fence about putting figures in my build, but I'm seeing it more and it's just so endearing. Maybe I'll do something with my new 3D printer.

Congratulations, Roxanne! Can't wait to see what the rest of you fine folks have in store for us next week!

P.S. One of my fellow associates here at the Chicago store—Jim—loved the figures you have. He especially loved that Cloud was laying in Aeris' garden.

Want your chance to be showcased? Just submit your build to our Build Showcase and you might be the new Community Build of the Week!

Looking for past Build Of The Weeks? We've got them all in the Build Showcase section of the forum!

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99