Looking to upgrade my current Prebuild

Options

You can see my current full specs on my profile too but here are my current parts:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K Processor

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING

RAM: 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-2400 Memory Module

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 8GB

Case: AZZA Thor 320 Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case

Storage: 500 GB WD Blue SSD -- Read: 545MB/s, Write: 525MB/s - Single Drive and 1 x 2 TB Hard Drive -- 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

PSU: 600 Watt - Thermaltake TR2 600W Gold

Display(s): 3 ASUS VG27AQL1A 27" 2K QHD (2560 x 1440) 170Hz

Cooling: Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid CPU Cooler - Standard 120mm Fan

Prebuilt is 5 years old and was $2400 total, was not a good option, now want to build my own updated PC now but need assistance figuring out what to look for.

Budget is $2000-$3000 looking for something that can handle 4 monitors for working from home. Work is mostly just monitoring multiple applications/websites/email where more screen space is always better. For general every day use outside of work I tend to only use 1 or 2 of the monitors. I play mostly open world games which tend to be more graphics intensive, and do a bit of bulk image editing/saving/moving as well. I have a Triangle setup in terms of monitors, currently missing the 4th one on top as I feel like my PC needs an upgrade first.

I prefer Intel & Nvidia but I will keep my options open on these. I am fine with either air cooled or AIO as long as it keeps things cool. In terms of cases I like the look of Lian li O11 and the HYTE Y60 with the front and side glass in black, also looks like the Y70 is coming out this month, but I don't know the full specs on it. Looking for something that fits my needs.

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99