Please create an SMB category...

Options

Dear Micro Center Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. As a dedicated member of this thriving community, I am continually inspired by the wealth of knowledge and the camaraderie shared on this platform. Today, I propose the addition of a Small and Medium Business (SMB) category to our forum to further enrich our collective learning and support the entrepreneurial spirit within our midst.

The technology needs of SMBs are unique and often straddle the lines between personal and enterprise solutions. By having a dedicated category for SMB, we can foster discussions around topics such as server setup, networking solutions, bulk purchasing advice, and technology budgeting, which are crucial for the success and growth of smaller enterprises.

Moreover, a SMB category would serve as a beacon for aspiring entrepreneurs and established business owners to share experiences, discuss challenges, and find solutions collaboratively. It could also be a platform where we can interact with Micro Center’s in-house experts to gain insights on the latest tech solutions tailored for SMBs.

The inclusion of a SMB category is not merely about creating a new discussion board; it’s about recognizing the evolving tech needs of a vital sector and fostering a supportive environment for growth and innovation. I believe that this addition will not only benefit the numerous SMB owners and enthusiasts among us but also significantly contribute to the diversity and inclusivity of our Micro Center community.

I humbly urge the administrators and the community at large to consider this proposition. Together, let's continue to make our Micro Center community a thriving hub of knowledge and support for all tech enthusiasts, regardless of the scale at which they operate.

Warm regards,

Ron Woodson

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99