What Components Should I Get to Support Windows 11 on my PC?

Options

My PC has an Asus Prime A320 MK Motherboard, a Ryzen 3 2200G CPU, an NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, 16 GB of RAM, and a 430 Watt Power Supply. PC Health Check says it can't detect if my motherboard has a TPM 2.0 chip in it or not. It also says I need to upgrade my CPU. I may need a larger power supply to support whatever components I need to upgrade. I want to upgrade to Windows 11 whenever my most used software (MS 365 Desktop, Minecraft: Java Edition, MS Edge Browser, STEAM) no longer supports Windows 10. I would like to know what components I need to upgrade to support Windows 11. I might upgrade my hardware to support Windows 11 even if I don't switch OS versions at that time as long as I can afford the parts. I would also like to know what price range to expect for the components suggested. I do not have a budget other than, I need it to be cheaper than buying a new Desktop PC with Windows 11 already installed on it would cost. The STEAM games I play the most are TT Games LEGO Games, Disney Dreamlight Valley, Stardew Valley, Fortnite, Minecraft, and Star Wars The Old Republic MMO. So I don't have a very demanding set of video games I want to be able to continue playing on my PC.

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99