Still using a VCR! Need a TV that will accommodate the VCR

Options
Ledhed
Ledhed

It's true! So I'm shopping for a new TV that I can still connect direct to my VCR via coax. I've had the Westinghouse 24" LED HDTV - purchased at MicroCenter Cambridge Mass - which I'm now using with my PC. I've gotten feedback from another retailer that larger TV's in the same Westinghouse line would also fit my situation - to a limit. Their 32" and 43" would work for me but their 50" would not, even though they all have ATSC/NTSC tuners. Something about the more recent, larger model being designed differently. I guess as the product evolves, some features get phased out. Fair enough.

I'm looking strictly at LED TV's listed on MicroCenter's site and would simply like to know - yes or no - if my VCR would function with the simple direct VCR-to-TV coax connection (no converter required) with any of the following TV's.

Philips 55PUL7552 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Refurbished; HDR10; Game Mode SKU: 563692

Sansui S55VAUG 55" Class (56.4" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD Google TV; Built-In Google OS and Google Assistance; Vocal Control; Screencast Built-in SKU: 602813

Vizio V585-J01-R 58" Class (57.5" Diag.) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV - Refurbished; V-Gaming Engine; Dolby Vision HDR; IQ Active SKU: 519629

Would any other categories of TVs - OLED, QLED etc - have any models 43" or more that would fit my situation?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

**Edit. Just realized this is probably not in the right section. Sorry. First timer. Would a mod or other with authority kindly move this thread to a section covering product questions? TY!**

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99