Hyperkin "Trooper 2" Atari 2600 Style Premium USB Controller for PC MacOS

Options

hi my name is sandy lovejoy, and i have been having a tough time getting my hyperkin trooper 2 joystick working , i had only received it yesterday in the mail from ebay, new, by the countless great reviews that i had read online stating that it is  compatible with the Xbox its really not compatible with any device i ought to know i basically tried every gaming system that i own which are nintendo wii and my Xbox one and also trying out on my PC does have windows, but i'm not sure where that fits in on the downloaded text to mapped it out the site did not include that example, at the end , i tried it on my PC i managed to get it listed on my device list on windows and the properties dialog box does showed it to be working by hitting the assigned buttons as far as it playing with a actual game it doesn't work what am i doing wrong here ? ty

Sandy Lovejoy

Comments

• TSKevinG
    Options

Good afternoon @SandyLynn1772

Thank you for contacting micro center. I have sent a message directly to you to get more information for the item.

• hi Kevin, thanks so much for getting back to me. as I said in my message, I had purchased the Hyperkin trooper 2 for my Xbox one, from Ebay. long before I purchased it I had done some research about the joystick I even went on the Hyperkin website mainly the message boards on it to see how other people like it and was it compatible with the xbox one in one post someone asked if it would play on the xbox and the tech said yes it does also i test it on both gaming systems that i do own the only ones that were USB compatible was my xbox and my Nintendo WII and also my new PC as well and also from the Hyperkin web site was a an article on how to Mapped the device from a text cfg download for using it on windows but the text itself did not show how to put "windows" in the text cfg file itself. every device that I ever gotten. was plug and play ie keyboards mouse since my first message that i posted I've been trying my best to figured it out myself i was able to listed it on the device listing and on the properties listing for it shows it working the buttons are working but i cant used it for playing games on it just yet knowing that the buttons work is a plus thanks sandy lovejoy

• hi Kevin, thanks so much for getting back to me. as I said in my message, I had purchased the Hyperkin trooper 2 for my Xbox one, from Ebay. long before I purchased it I had done some research about the joystick I even went on the Hyperkin website mainly the message boards on it to see how other people like it and was it compatible with the xbox one in one post someone asked if it would play on the xbox and the tech said yes it does also i test it on both gaming systems that i do own the only ones that were USB compatible was my xbox and my Nintendo WII and also my new PC as well and also from the Hyperkin web site was a an article on how to Mapped the device from a text cfg download for using it on windows but the text itself did not show how to put "windows" in the text cfg file itself. every device that I ever gotten. was plug and play ie keyboards mouse since my first message that i posted I've been trying my best to figured it out myself i was able to listed it on the device listing and on the properties listing for it shows it working the buttons are working but i cant used it for playing games on it just yet knowing that the buttons work is a plus thanks sandy lovejoy ps here is the listing from ebay

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99