Power spec gaming pc

Options

I am having problems with my pc that I bought from microcenter. It is a power spec. It has a z390 phantom gaming 4s/ac mother board. 32 gb ram and 2070 super and i7. My pc started of freezing then I had to boot it off. I factory reset it and it was going well but then while Iam in a game hthe frames would drop and the pc would reboot itself. Sometimes it reboots its self automatically. I am very disappointed because this pc cost me a bunch of money. I took it in microcenter and they said they did a hard ware scan and everything seems fine. My cousin that is a technician has implied that it is probably a mother board problem or power supply. He tested me gpu. I paid 42 dollars at microcenter to get no feed back. Can anyone help me?

Answers

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

@AdamMashfej11111

Power supply is a likely issue based on the symptoms. Which is just a restart with no BSOD. I would look at event viewer under Administrative Events - Custom Views at the time of the crashes and see what you're picking up. Look before the Kernel Power 41 event. You can post a screenshot here. If there's nothing, then either the system is losing power or the driver can't be written to. Though with the latter, it's odd that it wouldn't BSOD.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99