am i getting scammed?

Options

i bought a headset yesterday for cyber monday and it said it was in stock when i bought it. i was charged for it. paid extra for 2 days shipping and now i get an email saying it was cancelled and that i wasnt charged for it. but i was charged minutes after i purchased it. the website still says its in stock and i can add it to my cart to order. what kind of scam is microcenter running here? there is no customer support what so ever. am i going to have to call my bank and mark this as fraud? i thought micro center was a legit company but know im thinking not.

Comments

• ballard
    Options

So i take it there is no way to get an answer from them? This stupid forum is my last ditch effort before i call my bank to mark as fraud and report to the BBB about the scam. But obviously they dont answer here either. what a fucking joke of a company.....

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

The forum is monitored by folks during the business day, as this was posted at 7pm, and then again at 4 am, likely no one saw it. I'm sending this on to them to reach out to you through DM if they have not already.

• AlexS
    AlexS admin
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes Micro Center Staff
    edited November 2023
    Options

Good morning, @ballard

We apologize for the delay. It seems that your inquiry was addressed in a recent chat session.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99