When will I hear back about my PC repair?

Options

I placed a repair first on 11/26/2023. They repaired it the same day, but my PC still did not boot.

The issue was that my PC broke down into a boot - blue screen loop after I swapped the RAMs from 16gb to 64gb. Situation got worse, I just kept seeing a black screen, instead of my Motherboard brand logo and so on.

I returned to the store on 11/27/2023 and they say it'll take 10 days to repair. It's urgent that I get my PC back in good shape and it's already been nearly a week. I require it for multiple tasks I need to do and I have no idea why it's taking so long, and why it's not even showing up on the service repair status. I typed in my status in the website and it does not show anything.

Are you going to take this long and without notice on whether you're taking a look at my PC or not, when the 1st repair already did not fix my PC?

Answers

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello there, On the weekend there isn't anyone from home office looking here I am a tech in the Sharonville store just checking things out, so i wanted to reach out, I have sent the question over to one of the folks at home office, someone likely will reach out. I'm sorry for your delay though, it typically isn't real long for repair.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99