Options

Well made my first pilgrimage yesterday to Micro Center. During the pandemic I spent a lot of time YouTubing this and YouTubing that. Although I'm sure a lot of you know a way lot more than me, I am very passionate about computers. I spent some time at ITT, until they got shut down. I'm looking to connect with others that are just as passionate about computers such as myself.

I am Bi. By that I mean I like both Mac and PC's ;) I don't think it matters which side you prefer, it's all about the passion for me. Although I own and M1 I have been gravitation to my 2012 Mac Book Pros. I bought it used and whoever sold it to me had encrypted the HDD. I ended up bricking it, but managed to fix it thanks to YouTube. I was then able to get Catalina and put it on my internal 1TB SSD. Anything less is not good enough for me. I also put 16GB of ram in it. I put in a new battery. The only thing I haven't done is changed the thermal paste. I'll be honest. I'm a little intimidated. Working up the courage to do it.

I also fixed the CD cause the guy who sold it to me of course didn't mention it was broken. I still like using the occasional cd now and then.

I loved this computer so much that I bought a second one and put a different OS on that one. I'm planning on removed the cd drive on one and putting another SSD to have an internal time machine. I do have an HP that I considered to be my main, but lately I've been more on my Macs. I feel like it's an addiction for me.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99