Need Help with Determining my First Build

I have been gaming on consoles and laptops for a very long time, and even purchased a new gaming laptop within the last year, but I feel it is time to get a desktop instead. Part of my budget will come from selling the laptop I currently have, an MSI Pulse B13VFK, so I want to stay within the $1,500-$1,600 range. The majority of the time I will be using the desktop to play games, from old Prince of Persia titles to modern AAA titles such as CyberPunk 2077 and Elden Ring. Some of the time I will also be using it for work related activities, like accessing work cloud databases and using Microsoft Excel and Access. I already have an HP 27" 1440P 165Hz monitor at home waiting, though the I would like the option to include a second monitor as well if I choose to do so.

If anyone can shed light on what the most cost-efficient build at this price range would be I would be greatly appreciative!

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=eb795f2d-1ec6-471c-add5-392b093ffd7b

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99