first meeting with MC

Options

I have an appointment on the 11th of December at 10. I see where I am allotted 20 minutes. Do you know if I'm being charged for that or not? I want to discuss having them build a computer. What is the next step in the procedure?

Answers

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options

Hi, llewon!

For starters, welcome!

It sounds like you may have made an appointment for a consultation at one of our Knowledge Bars. There is a Free Consultation service that is offered there, but I think you may be better served speaking to one of our Build-Your-Own associates if you still need to pick components. Those are on a first-come-first-served basis, so feel free to swing by and speak to one of them at your convenience. The BYO associate you speak to will guide you through the process of picking parts that suit your needs and budget, as well as the build services we offer.

For future reference, the Knowledge Bar is where you'd find our fine technicians who will help you with repairs or technical issues you may have. If you already have the parts then you'd be in the right spot, as they also handle the builds and a few other odds and ends. If the consultation becomes extended or requires some extra attention, you may be charged for the time. They'll let you know if that's the case!

Hope this helped! Let me know if you would like any clarification or have other questions :)

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99