Need help in choosing parts and assembling

Options

Greetings friends!

My name is Arsen, I'm new here.

I have a huge, irresistible desire to build a cool gaming computer.

Considering the lack of experience in this matter, I need help (I am ready to pay for the services)

Tasks:

- choose the right components

- help remotely assemble

- answer questions in this direction

Thank you for attention!

Comments

• Vaganza
    Vaganza ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls 5 LOLs
    Options

Anywhere near a Micro Center store? The team can help you pick out the parts and the service department can build it for you

• Connorcade
    Options

If you go to a local Micro Center, talk to one of the workers in the Build Your Own PC section. They are very knowledgeable and can give great suggestions for parts if you give them a budget to work with and what games you’re trying to play. The Service Department can also assemble the custom build for you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99