BRING MICROCENTER TO IOWA

Options
Bring the location to the des moine area or Ankeny there is plenty of space and also plenty for a market. In my opinion I get why you put it in bigger city’s but Ankeny is getting to the point we’re it’s starting to be the heart of Iowa. There needs to be a microcenter and I hope this actually gets sent to your team. Because that last one was last year and there was no mention of a location being built in Iowa with your blogs you guys do. So please take Iowa into consideration and please please please make it happen all of the techs and computer geeks would love it including myself. Thank you for reading dear a happy microcenter customer.

Comments

• Ian
    Options

Hi! We do see quite a few requests for a location in Iowa, so it's definitely on our radar. We'll be sure to share this with our real estate team to hopefully nudge them in that direction!

• I just tried to post a similar discussion but waiting on approval. Iowa needs a Micro Center. There is nothing currently in the area that caters to the market that Micro Center does. Literally every category of product Micro Center provides currently has to be purchased online for those of us in Iowa. The Des Moines/Ames and Cedar Rapids/Iowa City regions are technology hubs in the mid west that no one is paying attention to.

• tBoneDuggins
    Options
    Yes! I'm always checking for an Iowa location! 

"The Des Moines/Ames and Cedar Rapids/Iowa City regions are technology hubs in the mid west that no one is paying attention to." 
  • PaulL
    PaulL admin
    First Comment First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options

We are very happy to see that many of you all are interested in an Iowa location! It’s definitely been one of our top-requested locations. We’ll let our real estate team know!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99