Last-Minute Gamer Gifts from Micro Center Experts

Options

Gamers can be tricky to buy for during the holiday season. There are so many different games and accessories, how can you know what they already have or what they may need? Our Champions are here to help with some great suggestions that any gamer would love.

Microsoft Xbox Elite v2 Core Wireless Controller by @Shoan041

The Microsoft Xbox Elite v2 Core Wireless Controller is a fantastic gift for any gamer who plays not only on Xbox One, or Xbox Series X and S, but also PC, iPad and mobile phone gamers as well. This controller works with Windows 10 and 11 computers through Bluetooth, or with the included USB type C to USB type A cable. Many games on PC offer full controller support and will seamlessly connect with the Elite V2. 

The Elite V2 is designed for longevity with an incredibly solid metal and plastic construction, featuring comfortable rubber grips for quality you can feel. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 40 hours, giving you plenty of game time without needing a recharge. When the battery does run out, plug it in and keep gaming while it’s charging. This controller comes in many colors such as black (with accessories), white, red and blue, so you can personalize the gift for your recipient.  It even features additional buttons to give your gamer that extra edge!

Keyboards and Hyper X Cloud III Headphones  by @phil_lost_zephyr_

If you’re not sure what to get your gamer, peripherals are always a safe bet. Keyboards and headphones are integral to just about every PC gamer and fresh options are always appreciated.  

If you’re looking at keyboards, mechanical keyboards are where it’s at. The Inland V83 Pro with Huano-Red switches and the Keychron V1 with Banana Switches are both stellar options. Both keyboards feature linear switches for a smooth press whether they’re going to be gaming or typing. They’re also both equipped with a dial to adjust volume on the go – an important feature more keyboards should have.  

The best wireless headphones on the market are the HyperX Cloud IIIs. They offer unparalleled comfort and quality, improving gaming audio over the previous Cloud IIs. Of course, they’re not just great for gaming. If you’re buying for a student, they also provide great sound for listening to music while studying. 

Redragon HA300 Scepter Pro RGB Headset Stand by @tbarggs

As a gamer I find that I have no place to really set my headset when I’m done using it. I usually just toss it on the desk or sometimes it ends up on the floor. That is, until I picked up a headphone stand. The Redragon HA300 Scepter Pro RGB Headset Stand has been a saving grace when it comes to keeping my desk tidy and ensuring that my headset isn’t going to get broken when I accidentally step on it after setting it on my floor. 

Whether you’re buying for a console or PC gamer, HA300 adds a bit of flair to any setup thanks to its RGB base. It also features a built-in USB hub so you won’t have to hunt for empty ports to charge your controllers or headphones. The Red dragon HA300 Scepter Pro RGB Headset Stand will stand out and be useful in any gamers setup and is something I now recommend to all my gaming friends.

KBDcraft Adam 60% Brick-Built Wired Keyboard by @ricardo_ortega

The KBDcraft Adam 60% keyboard is, as the name implies, a 60% size keyboard. However, this one has a major twist: you build it yourself from the ground up, brick by brick.   

The Adam is a brick-built case, meaning this keyboard will be constructed like a traditional Lego-style brick-building set. If you or the person you’re buying for are into Legos, then this is a wonderful gift to have. The full kit comes with pre lubed linear switches and keycaps. The keyboard is further customizable as well, with support for any MX-type switches as well as RGB additions to really make it pop.  

But that's not all - we've got tons on sale, so be sure to check out our Holiday Buying Guides  and Last Minute Holiday Gift Picks and then stop by your local Micro Center today and finish your holiday shopping!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99