Ender 3d -s1

Options
rmbrewerwv
edited January 10 in 3D Printing

Can someone please help me and answer a couple of questions. Technical support at Creality is a joke. I am trying to do my first print. I just bought my Ender the day after Christmas at the Marietta GA store. I have tried everything to get it to print and it just prints strings all over the place. TS suggested to raise nozzle temp to 210 c which I did and bed temp from 50c to 75c which I did. I even reloaded the G-code files to make sure there was no corruption. They suggested I level the bed. I ran the bed leveling program 3 times. No issues found that I can see. TS said it was the filament. I told them it was what was sent with the printer. I did buy another roll to use too. I have tried to print the included sample/demo pieces and all and all I get is a small base then string all over the place from front to back and in behind the printer. This is getting ridiculous. I have been reading over the user manuals and all and I have no clue what is going on to cause this. I am printing off the SD card that came with the printer. I even downloaded the newest software and used it with no help. ANY IDEAS from anyone? Like I said their TS is kind of a joke. It is repetitive suggestions over and over. Thanks Michael

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99