Compatibility

Options
Elevated
Elevated
First Comment
edited January 18 in Help Choosing Parts

Good evening so I am building a gaming PC and would like to know if all of these are compatible.

-Ryzen 7 7800X3D

-Crucial 2TB SSD

-Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO

-Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB 2x16 DDR5-6000

-Corsair Rm850W

-PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT

-Lian Li Galahad II Trinity 360mm(Regular Version)

-Lian Li AL120V2 Fans

-GIgabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX

Mostly asking as I have heard comptability issues with AIO coolers and the already installed AMD brackets the MOBO has installed; my main compatibility concern is between my Lian Li Galahad II Trinity AIO and my B650 Aorus Elite Ax

Answers

• ronwoodson
    ronwoodson Store Associate
    5 Awesomes First Answer 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Based on the components you've listed and the need for dimensions to ensure compatibility, here's a detailed analysis:

1. **Processor (Ryzen 7 7800X3D) and Motherboard (Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX)**: The Ryzen 7 7800X3D is compatible with motherboards that have an AM5 socket, which includes the Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX. The motherboard dimensions are 12.0" x 9.6".

2. **SSD (Crucial 2TB SSD)**: If the SSD is a 2.5-inch SATA drive, it will fit in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO case, which supports 2.5" drives in multiple locations. If it's an M.2 SSD, the motherboard has 3 x M.2 slots for this purpose.

3. **RAM (Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB 2x16 DDR5-6000)**: The Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX supports DDR5 memory, and the Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR5-6000 should be compatible. No dimensions are needed for RAM compatibility.

4. **Power Supply (Corsair Rm850W)**: The Corsair RM850 is a standard ATX power supply and will fit in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO case, which supports PSUs up to 220mm in length.

5. **Graphics Card (PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT)**: The Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO case supports E-ATX motherboards with a width under 280mm and has 8 expansion slots, which should accommodate the graphics card. However, the exact dimensions of the graphics card are needed to ensure it fits within the case's dimensions of (D)465mm × (W)285mm × (H)459mm.

6. **Case (Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO)**: The case dimensions are (D)465mm × (W)285mm × (H)459mm. It supports E-ATX (width: under 280mm)/ATX /M-ATX/ITX motherboards.

7. **Cooler (Lian Li Galahad II Trinity 360mm) and Fans (Lian Li AL120V2 Fans)**: The Lian Li Galahad II Trinity 360mm radiator dimensions are 397.5mm x 119.2mm x 27mm, and it is compatible with the AM5 socket. The Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO case supports 360mm radiators on the top, side, and bottom with a total max thickness of 87.5mm for the top radiator. The fans are 120mm x 120mm x 25mm, which will fit in the case's fan support slots.

In conclusion, your selected components are well-matched in terms of compatibility. The case is spacious enough to house the motherboard and power supply, and it offers ample room for the cooling system you've chosen. The SSD, whether SATA or M.2, will find a home on the motherboard or within the case's drive trays. As for the graphics card, ensure to check its length, height, and width against the case's dimensions to avoid any surprises. With these considerations in mind, you're on track for a successful build that not only performs well but also looks great in the Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO case. Enjoy your PC building adventure!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99