Vector Pro Windows 11 Node Control Center not installing

Options
I've been updating all my systems drivers. With that I wanted to reinstall the NODE kit on my vector pro to see if it would push some necessary updates my way. 

The first issue I came across was needing to completely disable as many of Bit Defender's services that I could from starting up along with BitDefender's Advanced Protection and I also Created an Exception rule for the OEM folder for extra measure. I had to do this because the installed files were being seen as Malware. I however couldn't stop the Bitdefender Protected Service from starting up despite all my efforts. 

I restarted and tried the install again and after it uninstalled the prior installation and “successfully” installed the new Node Control Center, windows was prompted to restart. 

After startup, I tried to run the application from the newly created desktop icon, but it wouldn’t work. I went into the root folder, C:\Program Files\OEM\NODE Control Center, and tried all the other tools without avail. 

Ive tried forums and I haven't come accross any successful solutions for your Windows 11 node version 3.18.41.0 to work. Maingear Support team says that Microcenter provides the support for the Vector models and couldn’t offer assistance.

Please let me know if you have any recommended solutions. Im running Windows 11 Pro, OS Build 22631.3007. (Purchase from the Microcenter Amazon Store).

Answers

• Shoan041
    Shoan041 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Awesomes 5 Likes 5 Insightfuls First Anniversary
    Options

Have you tried running it as Windows 10?

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows

Windows 11 Windows 10

Most apps (and other programs, like games or utilities) that were created for earlier versions of Windows will work in the most recent versions of Windows 10 and Windows 11, but some older ones might run poorly or not at all. Here are some ways to fix common issues with older programs.

Notes: 

Windows 11

Windows 10

Try running the compatibility troubleshooter:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Run programs made for previous versions of Windows and select it in the results.
    2. Select Next, select the program you're having trouble with, then select Next again.
    3. Select Troubleshoot program (or you can select Try recommended settings to try that).
    4. Select the problem you're having and follow the process.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99