cannot paste into flash drive with desktop had built at MC. I have tried PNY and San Disk.

Options

I had A tech at Micro Center build a desktop a little while ago and had no need for flash drives but recently I noticed I cannot paste from the web into a flash drive directly. I looked through You tube and Google to see how you could paste from a article on the web direct me into the flash drive to no avail. My main problem is I'm a disabled vet and have a hard time getting from here to there. I was hoping somebody could help me figure out how to do this. Thank you

Comments

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

@llewon

Could you provide more information on what you're trying to do? Are you right clicking say a picture, copying then trying to paste that into a flash drive?

• llewon
    Options

For example, if I google pledge of allegiance and copy it either by CC or highlight and copy right click then open flash drive, the file I copied does not appear to paste either cv or right click and paste No paste option appears. I have to use word to get the file onto the flash drive.

Pledge of Allegiance cannot be copied from googled site to open flash drive.

• PowerSpec_MikeW
    PowerSpec_MikeW PowerSpec Engineer
    5 Insightfuls First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

@llewon

This might be more direct. Highlight the text you're wanting to save to a flash drive. Right click and select 'print'. As your printer select 'Microsoft Print to PDF'. When you hit print, it'll bring a save dialog box. Select the flash drive and name the file. It'll safe as a PDF.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99