Need Recommendation for what cpu can work well with my graphics card and other component recommend.

Options
nef
nef
First Comment
edited January 23 in Help Choosing Parts

I very new to pcs. I recently bought my first pc part which was a graphics card. It is the nividia Geforce Rtx 3060 Ventus 2x overclocked dual fan 12gb gddr6 pcle 4.0 graphics card. I would like to know what recommendations. I plan on using it for gaming. I play a lot of destiny and elden ring. I am trying new games. I do play with a monitor with my console. I have a dell monitor with 165 refresh rate and is (2560x1440). I want something that can also go with it. I would appreciate the help. I am from North Carolina and they are building a micro center soon, but I am not sure when exactly when it will be officially open.

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited January 23 Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings,

Just to clarify, are you looking for recommendations on all parts to build around a video card? Do you have an intended budget for this?

Answers

• nef
    Options

Yes i would like recommendations to build around for the video card. My budget is around $1500 to around $1700. I will be buying parts little by little and not all at once.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99