Who do I contact for complaints

Options
I need a phone number or email in order to file a complaint. My computer was damaged during a service and my motherboard needs to be replaced by Microcenter. They have ruined my part outside of manufacturer warranty and now are not replacing the part.

Comments

• Johnny23c
    Options
    Had brought ny computer un for service, they did nothing but replace the C-mos battery told me it was good, it was not, it worked briefly, then took it back in to get serviced and they told me the motherboard was bad, they told me I could have the motherboard RMA from manufacturer but when I sent to manufacturer, they said it isn't covered because it had bent pins, only person who had ny computer open since it stopped working completely was microcenter service dept. When I picked up my computer it wasn't even put back together properly, they bent the pins on my motherboard now refuse to pay for it or replace it. Absolute trash customer service and service center in general. Do NOT use the Indianapolis location for service. 
  • Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings,

I'll send you an email so we can collect your information to look into this further for you.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99