Need to Upgrade My Current PC

Options

My Current PC SkyTech ArchAngel GTX 1050 Ti Gaming Computer Desktop PC FX-6300 3.50 GHz 6-Core, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, Wi-Fi USB, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, WhiteWant to be able to stream warzone at a decent quality was thinking about upgrading it with this bundle AMD Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI B650-P Pro WiFi, G.Skill Flare X5 Series 32GB DDR5-6000 Kit, Computer Build Bundle down for any suggestions

What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games or programs you will be using.

I use this PC for EVERYTHING

Watching Netflix and sports

Gaming 

Streaming on Twitch recording yt vids 

Playing games on a 120hz monitor Mostly new Cods mw3 and warzone 

What is your maximum budget before rebates/shipping/taxes?

$500-$1000

When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.

Between feb to March 2024

What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? 

If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? Brands and models are appreciated.

HP 27-inch QHD Gaming 1ms 165 Hz

Will you be overclocking? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line? CPU and/or GPU?

Yes, interested down the line.

Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSD, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc)

new motherboard, DDR5 RAM , and CPU 

Do you have any specific case preferences (Size like ITX/microATX/mid-tower/full-tower, styles, colors, window or not, LED lighting, etc), or a particular color theme preference for the components?

No preferences.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99