HELLDIVERS 2 TOOK MY PC TO HELL!! Any Suggestions?

Options

on r/helldivers under the discussion topic. "The game crash the video signal for my monitors."

I am experiencing the same issue. However the is much more severe. I have already uninstalled the game and requested a refund. However the issue is still prevalent hours after the only 3 minute ordeal. I have 2 monitors that are plugged into my gpu. Both were there when I the issue occurred. 3 out of 4 of my gpu video out ports are bricked to the degree where that my monitor registers only for about 2-3 secs that it receiving a video signal but it cuts and says no signal found. I have plugged the hdmi for the second monitor into my motherboard and it works as far as receiving a video out signal. The issue of extremely low fps in all games is still present. Also the issue with the 3 out of 4 video ports on my gpu not sending a video out is still present.

system

7800x3d

32gb ram 6000

7800xt

2tb ssd m.2

Any ideas to get my pc to how it was originally will greatly appreciated. I built this pc less than 6 month ago after saving up money for nearly 2 year.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99