G445 Factory BIOS required

Options

Hello,

I accidentally flashed over the original BIOS that came with my Powerspec G445.

I was wondering if someone would be able to provide the file so that I can re-flash my BIOS to the default.

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• hkpd
    Options

I literally can't thank you enough, Mike. I thought I was going to have to go out and buy a whole new board.

• hkpd
    Options

I see... I also saw one of your previous responses to someone else that said, "one of the fan controllers gets auto-detected as DC when it's supposed to be PWM."

That was literally my whole problem. After flashing the most recent BIOS from MSI, everything was working great but the fans were SO LOUD! I ended up going to the fan settings and changing them all to PWM. I wish I had seen your post sooner because it would have saved me an hour or two.

Either way, thank you so much and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99