Need Help Choosing Parts

Extremely new to the world of custom PC's and parts. Had a ASUS ROG Gu502LU Laptop for 4 years, looking for something better.

This is where I'm at looking for GPU's, pretty much set with everything else on the build besides this. I can post build if necessary, please just ask. Have a decent budget but not extremely high, everything else in my build has been noted to be pretty good from friends that know more than me, but just want extra insight on this because it's a gray area for me. Hope someone can steer me in a better direction

Comments

• Karl612
    Karl612
    First Comment
    edited May 18

Hello!

If you post your build and budget it makes things way easier and I might even be able to spot improvements you haven't considered.

Anyways what GPU is best for you is largely going to be dictated by what resolution you are shooting for. At 1440p I wouldnt go with anything less than that 7700XT right now. I say that as a previous owner of a 3070 which I used for 1440p for a while. The 4060Ti is not a bad card though its just outclassed in performance and price by a significant degree. The Nvidia cards will have features like AI scaling and Raytracing focuses that can be beneficial in certain applications but the 7700XT has enough raw power to outperform it regardless.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99