New build doesn’t power on.

Hey all, just wondering if I can get some good tips on what I’m doing wrong here 🥺. Got back from deployment, started my PC build as follows. Seems that the motherboard will light up its RGBs when I turn the power supply on, go to hit the cases power button and nothing. No fans spinning, power supply doesn’t fire up. Basically all I got is the MOBO rgb at the bottom…. Any help would be appreciated, I’ve tried jumping it to start and nothing….

asrock b650 steel legend WiFi (not the E)
Ryzen 9 7900x cpu
64 gb gskill 6000mhz (amd expo)
rog strip PSU white 850 watt
amd Radeon 7700XT hellhound 12gb ddr6
silicon power 4tb nvme ssd
NZXT am5 cooler with fan (air and white)
I’ve got some extra 140mm rub white NZXT fans (installed but not hooked up until I can get it to power on first)
nzxt h6rgb (white) case.
i might be missing a small thing here or there off the top of my head, but it’s all there… even grabbed some rgb controllers for future additions..

love watching Linus tech tips and jay 2 cents… really went in to build a pretty decently beast gaming rig… followed the procedures from the case, the mobo, and everything… seems the motherboard only gives me rgb and that’s it, no fans and no psu fan/activation…. Any help would be appreciated. Again, tried jumping it on, nothing… double and triple checked all the connections and hookups and even disconnected and reconnected multiple times and no avail. The case power button is a typical intel style (9prong I believe) but only like 4 wires heading to it. Took my super old pc with the individual ones and followed the board with its power button and nothing. All parts were ordered brand new within the last month… seems like a dead psu to me. But I could be nuking it 😓🤷‍♂️. Help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Answers

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99