poor service at Dallas store

don't depend on or trust technical knowledge of employees or products that are placed on sale at Micro Center. I have been shopping at micro center for over 20 years with my first exposer to the store in Fairfax VA. My experience today 7/16/24 was kinda the last straw. About a year ago purchase all the parts to build my new computer asked the knowledgeable i thought sales tech most was right but got the parts home and let them set until the rest were available had to wait just over a month. Started the asymbly process and found that the recommended cpu cooler would not fit in the case I had to go back and get a new one. I admit thats on me for believing the tech. This week Micro Center had a sale on surge protectors it was a great sale and they where sold you but I was told they might get some in on the 16th. Again its on me I drove the 34 miles on the chance that they might get some in. None were out so asked a sales tech just in case. His response was that they had numerus customer complaints on APC surge protectors and would no be getting any more in. Based on that I now have to consider why would Micro Center continue to sell problem products to unsuspecting customers? Lastly I had seen the monitor adds and was going to salvage the trip and waited over 15 minutes and could not get any store support. I left with no surge protector and no monitor and big question if i will go back anytime soon.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99