Microcenter for Lakeland, FL

Hello!

As someone who lives in Lakeland, Florida, I feel that we are rather disadvantaged when it comes to access to a Microcenter. The closest locations are either in Miami or Central/North Georgia, and getting to those locations is no easy task. Furthermore, there is a sizable population of makers, engineers, etc who would put the easy access to a Microcenter to good use. Already, there is a growing movement within Florida Polytechnic University to have a Microcenter in town, as Engineering and Computer Science majors alike would benefit from this greatly. At the end of the day, it just isn’t easy for the residents of Central Florida to say “Oh, I’ll run over to Microcenter real quick, they’ll have what I need!”, as it takes forever to even get out of the area due to traffic and other factors. It’s a dry-area for computer parts, and we need better access. If there were to be one place in Central Florida you would put a Microcenter, Lakeland would be the place. The economy is favorable, and it’s a drivable distance for Orlando and Tampa residents as well.

So please, Microcenter, consider our pleas. When thinking about your next store location, think Lakeland!

Sincerely,
A Hopeful Lakelander

Comments

• Yes. I am a Florida Polytechnic University student too. I would like to have at least a small, partnered location to easily acquire parts for both my PC and STEM projects.

• PaulL
    PaulL admin
    500 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 5 Insightfuls

Hello all! We have had quite a few inquires about central Florida recently with our expansion to Miami! We do have several states that have multiple locations within them. If all goes well with the opening of the Miami location, expansion within the state is certainly possible!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99