PowerSpec B943 -- Connecting Second Monitor

BlaineFred
edited August 16 in PowerSpec

I used two monitors with my old desktop. I bought it reconditioned so it must have been set up for two monitors.

I bought my B943 two weeks ago, and I am having trouble connecting and setting up a second monitor

I use Windows 11 Pro.

My monitors have HDMI outputs. I tried a splitter but that resulted in two identical displays. Not what I wanted.

I then used an adaptor and connected the HDMI cable to a USB port. The result was a dark screen.

I researched the web, and many say to got to Settings and Display, etc. But I never get the results that the instructions on the web say.

I also right clicked on the screen and then Display. But no results like hose shown on the web with two boxes, one with a "1" and the other with a "2".

I probably have to connect to another port. Don't know which one, and I also don't know if I have the proper cable and/or adapter.

Would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Fred

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99