I have a build, I would just like to know how compatible everything is!

This is my first time building a PC of my own, so I just want to be extra cautious! I just need tips or advice on how well this build will work!

Comments

• Zuua
    Zuua ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Name Dropper
    edited August 14

The only compatibility issues that you might come across are the CPU, Motherboard and Ram. For the CPU if you're looking at AMD then any of the X670, B650 Motherboards will be fine and for Intel then the Z790 and B760 Motherboards are what you want. For the ram you need to make sure that it's either AMD EXPO or Intel XMP spec.

Since you've not linked a build list there isn't much advice I can give you other than the info above.

• pickleluvr
    pickleluvr ✭✭
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 14

@Zuua Hi sorry!! I completely forgot to post the build list! I'll link it right now :)

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=0588d0e3-0eb1-4db4-a340-595a8d0d8bdb

• Zuua
    Zuua ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers Name Dropper

All good. There are a couple of things that just pop out to me are the 4TB HDD which you don't really need unless you want to store all your pics, videos and files. The motherboard has 2 more slots for a nvme ssd drive.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99