Open box policy for monitors

I have a few questions about this as I am looking at SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K,

1. Since it is open box will they let me test the display in store?
  2. Will they let me buy the 2 or 3 year product coverage?
  3. The policy states that it can be someone returned it or it was a display unit and I was wondering how long the units are on display for if that is the case? Because if it is I would not want it to be years old at that point already.

Best Answer

• ChanceChanceChance
    ChanceChanceChance Store Associate
    Third Anniversary First Answer First Comment Micro Center Store Associate
    Answer ✓

1: Yes we can open the open box item and test it in store. That can be done with the sales department or at the Knowledge Bar. (This varies by store location)

2: Yes you can still purchase the 2 or 3 year in store coverage for the monitor, and I recommend that you do so even more so on open box product just in case.

3: Your store associates would be able to tell you if it was a return or a display unit. The display units are usually on display for some time. It wouldn't be more than a year, but would usually encompass the time for a model to be replaced with a newer model which usually takes a year or so to happen. Again your store associates can give you a more detailed description.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99