My Fairfax VA order is overdue. But I can't contact the store??

I ordered all the parts and build for a new computer on Sunday at 12pm (should be ready in 4 hours) and the store closes at 6PM, yet I heard nothing.
Ok, not ready yet? No problem. But now it's closing time MONDAY, more than 24 hrs later. The PC should have been ready Yesterday, and I still have no communication. I just want to know what is going on…
But I have not been contacted, and I have no way to contact the store.
There are NO PHONE NUMBERS listed for the store, or for the company at large.
The Microcenter web site links that say "Speak with a live agent" are broken.
The Microcenter web site links to message the store manager directly just give a nonsensical error.
So my order is delinquent and I have no way to contact Anyone? Completely unacceptable.
I live 2 hours from the store. "Come in and talk to us" is not an option, just to find out what is going on! How do I contact you? Do you have the parts? Is your service dept backed up? Do you even know my order exists? You are delinquent and I have no way to find out what's going on? $2000+ for a new system and there is zero support?

Comments

• Additional info: the store I tried to message [the manager] is Fairfax VA. And when I hit Send I just got a nonsensical error.

• Hi! I was able to locate your order here with your email. I'm going to send you an email shortly so we can get this figured out.

• I called a number I found associated with the Charlotte, NC, store, and when I called I discovered this is apparently some sort of central number for all stores(?). It would be nice if this was listed on your web page somewhere. They were very helpful and found that my system was ready for pickup! While picking up the system today, I spoke with an assistant manager and showed him all the problems I encountered.

1. I never received the email saying my system was ready for pickup.
    2. The Fairfax store web page has no phone number (he said it used to be there, and he's not sure when/why it was removed).
    3. The button to "Live Chat" doesn't do anything.
    4. The page to send a message directly to the Fairfax store manager returns an error.

• Thank you for this feedback, I have passed this information along to our leadership to inform them of these issues. Can you provide us with screenshots of the error message you are receiving when trying to send a message to the store manager? Regarding the issue with the chat button not working, do you have any sort of ad blocker enabled that could be preventing this? When on our site it should just be the chat bubble at the bottom right:

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99