Issues with PowerSpec G717

Hello, 

Back in May I purchased the PowerSpec G717 Gaming PC Platinum Collection. It has worked great up until recently where I have been having some issues. The first is that occasionally, when I turn on the pc, it lights up and the orange and red MSI motherboard's EZ debug lights are lit. It stays like this and does not boot up. I have found that turning it off, turning off the power supply for a bit, then turning it all back on will fix it, if that provides any insight. Another issue is that while using the PC, it will completely freeze, except for the mouse. I can still move the cursor around, but I cannot click anything, close any applications, alt tab, windows key doesn't work. I have to turn it off and on again to fix this issue, and it is happening more and more.

Thanks for any advice.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99