Help Upgrading a gaming pc

This is a post from Help Choosing Parts, but was posted here because of no response from that end
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if you could give me some suggestions on what to upgrade/add to my gaming pc first.
I am getting near-60 fps on most non-GPU-intensive games, and for a GPU-intensive games, I am getting 40-50 fps.
I would rather upgrade to improve my frames and to be able to stream games rather than make videos.
Also every game goes to sub-30 FPS when I try to stream.
My current build is https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=0b2394dd-cd3d-4132-aca3-8b9577ce2932
Could you help suggest any first upgrades to go for?

Comments

• Hello everyone!
    I didn't get a response from my previous posts, so this is just a reminder, and also a full list of parts other than a link
    I want to get more fps on games, and be able to stream them, but not making videos.
    CPU: Ryzen 3 3200G
    RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite WiFi X570 AMD AM4 ATX
    PSU: EVGA 500 Watt 80+ ATX Non-Modular
    SSD: Inland Premium 256GB 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0x4
    Just want to get some suggestions!
  • I think I may have commented on another one of your posts, but from the list of parts you have there, you'll definitely need to add a GPU which is by far the biggest upgrade you can make. There are a lot of great budget options out there like the RX 570, 580, and 590 cards as well as the 1650 Super. 

If you can afford it I would also switch out the 3200g for a Ryzen 5 2600x. The 2600x is only $20 more than the 3200g right now, and while it may not have integrated graphics, you'd go from 4 cores/4 threads to 6 cores/12 threads on the 2600x. More cores and threads are a hugely beneficial for any kind of live streaming.