Help Upgrading a gaming pc

Options
This is a post from Help Choosing Parts, but was posted here because of no response from that end
Hello everyone,
I am wondering if you could give me some suggestions on what to upgrade/add to my gaming pc first.
I am getting near-60 fps on most non-GPU-intensive games, and for a GPU-intensive games, I am getting 40-50 fps.
I would rather upgrade to improve my frames and to be able to stream games rather than make videos.
Also every game goes to sub-30 FPS when I try to stream.
My current build is https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=0b2394dd-cd3d-4132-aca3-8b9577ce2932
Could you help suggest any first upgrades to go for?

Comments

• Hello everyone!
    I didn't get a response from my previous posts, so this is just a reminder, and also a full list of parts other than a link
    I want to get more fps on games, and be able to stream them, but not making videos.
    CPU: Ryzen 3 3200G
    RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite WiFi X570 AMD AM4 ATX
    PSU: EVGA 500 Watt 80+ ATX Non-Modular
    SSD: Inland Premium 256GB 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0x4
    Just want to get some suggestions!
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options
    I think I may have commented on another one of your posts, but from the list of parts you have there, you'll definitely need to add a GPU which is by far the biggest upgrade you can make. There are a lot of great budget options out there like the RX 570, 580, and 590 cards as well as the 1650 Super. 

If you can afford it I would also switch out the 3200g for a Ryzen 5 2600x. The 2600x is only $20 more than the 3200g right now, and while it may not have integrated graphics, you'd go from 4 cores/4 threads to 6 cores/12 threads on the 2600x. More cores and threads are a hugely beneficial for any kind of live streaming. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99