MOBO

Hello I have a aorus b450 pro wifi(limit is 3200 MHz)  mobo I wanted to see what’s a better motherboard, the mobo will be paired with a ryzen 5 3600 + 32 gb ram at 3200 and a 5700 xt nitro plus. 

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Welcome to the forum Lovos. Performance wise, your Aorus B450 Pro WiFi is already a solid option, so upgrading to a higher end board won't yield much if any performance boosts even if you factor in overclocking. I would only recommend upgrading the board if you are looking for additional features such as AMD Crossfire support for multi-GPU configurations, dual gigabit/5/10gigabit options, PCIe bifurcation to split individual PCIe slots into multiple individual lanes, etc. If you are fine with the features, aesthetics and performance of your current motherboard, I would recommend spending the funds elsewhere. Additional storage is always great, and upgrading GPU's or investing in a high quality Freesync monitor for your 5700XT would do far more for your overall gaming experience than simply upgrading boards.

If there are specific features or if you have a specific need for your system that isn't being met, let us know and we can work together to find something that will meet those needs.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99