Need help choosing parts for a gaming pc (budget 1,500-2,000) — Micro Center

Need help choosing parts for a gaming pc (budget 1,500-2,000)

sorry to bug you guys but when it comes to building a pc or even choosing pc parts I am completely brain dead. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. 
Im looking to build a pc to play Fortnite and stream it as well, while getting a consistent 240 FPS please and thank you.

Comments

• So I did two builds for you one with a keyboard, mouse and monitor and one without.  The main differences between the two is that with one you get a 2080 super and the other is a 2080 TI.  And the one with the Super comes in about 150 below top end budget while the one with the TI is at the top end of the budget ( like 3 bucks over).  Both will generally do what you want and with the cheaper build you can choose a different case if you want, it's just right now the NZXT H510 is in my opinion the best dollar for dollar case out right now.  With only being 70$ but still having a lot of the modern features you want like a power supply basement and tempered glass window.  If you don't like the AIO water cooler I included in each build you should be able to get a Be quite Dark Rock Pro for 85 bucks somewhere.  Which is about 11 bucks more than the AIO I chose but it's one of the better Air cpu coolers.  If you want me to revise either of the builds with more specific requests just let me know.
    Peripherals
    https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=74b8b07a-e728-45f4-8281-7caf0713ec00

No monitor or keyboard&mouse
    https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=798cb2e4-19eb-4a71-a1b8-6e95f774340c
  • Thank you so much!
    i do have a keyboard mouse and monitor, I’m glad you were able to help out with two different type of builds!
    would a i9 processor be better? Or am I trying to do to much for what I’m actually going to be using the pc for?
  • Honestly unless your going to throw another 1k at the budget then intel just isn't the way to go.  Because the whole i9-9900 coffee lake series is outperformed by the ryzen 7 3700x and 3800x, and is quite a bit cheaper.  The extreme top end of the with the I9 x series starts to compete but you still have more Ryzen stuff with the Ryzen 9 series.  In my opinion until Intel comes with something different Ryzen is the way to go for both price and performance unless you got like a 5k budget then maybe you can argue intel.