Can someone else pick up my In-Store Pickup reservation?

Options
ryau
ryau ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
Absolutely. Just please remember payment for in-store pickup items is accepted at the store only. If a friend or family member is picking up your order, they will need to have their own form of payment.

Comments

• ike
    Options
    I placed an order for pickup on 4/10/2020, have to heard back to let me that the orders ready for pickup, order #9779353 it's a 40min drive to your store, i just want to know if the orders ready for pickup?
  • TSTonyV
    TSTonyV ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    Options

ike said:
    I placed an order for pickup on 4/10/2020, have to heard back to let me that the orders ready for pickup, order #9779353 it's a 40min drive to your store, i just want to know if the orders ready for pickup?

Hello ike! Welcome to the forum. When you place a reservation it sends a request to our associates there to find the items and set them off to the side for you. Once we've confirmed the items are there (or not in some cases) and we have them set aside for you, that is when you'd receive the confirmation email. If that email hasn't arrived yet, it most likely is not ready. Due to the virus outbreak we've had an extremely high volume of reservations and they've been taking a lot longer to process than normal depending on your local store, and some areas have such a high volume that they've even taken several days to process.  

If you would like, you can text or call your local store number or do a live-chat with an agent through our website and we can check the status of it for you, as well as potential availability of the items.

Just keep in mind that not only are the stores busy, but the phones, text and chat have also been very busy so you may have to wait a bit to reach somebody.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99